Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Mika

This is Mika from the UK! He's a singer/songwriter that I've started to dig. He reminds me of Freddie Mercury, the Beatles, Billy Joel and all sorts of piano pop I used to dig as a kid. He maybe too melodic or poppy but honestly...i just like me the fun music.

His album drops in the UK on february 5th (the US release will be on march 27th).

Here's the mp3 of
GRACE KELLY. Its fun and quirky.



http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jeffery said…

    Show MIKA some LOVE by voting for him on AOL Music. He will be featured if he has the most votes by the end of March - GO VOTE NOW!

    Also, check out my post here.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Love is in the air bakes said…

    somehow his voice is a little similar to Robbie Williams, i think! anyhow he's cool :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home